The service is owned and controlled by MeeW ApS (“MeeW”).
- You must be at least 16 years old to use the service, unless your national law / jurisdiction indicate that a lower minimum age is legal.
- You may not use the Service to disclose images, text or other content that is violent, contains nudity or partial nudity, is discriminatory, illegal, (honor) offensive, defamatory, hateful, pornographic or has sexual undertones.
- To use the service, you must create / verify with your Facebook account, Linkedin account or with your google mail. In this regard, you acknowledge that MeeW given access to some of your personal data on your Facebook account, Linkedin account or google mail, including, but not limited to, your public profile and access to friends / connections you have with other MeeW users.
- You are responsible for any activity in your account and you agree that at all times you will keep your username and password secret and you will not sell, transfer, grant a right to or delegate your account, your followers, your username or your office rights. With the exception of persons or companies expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employees or customers, you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also warrant that any information you disclose or disclosed to MeeW at any time when you enrolled is accurate and current and that you will keep your information accurate, current and up to date.
If you suspect that someone has gained unauthorized access to your account, abuse your name or company, please contact email@example.com immediately.
- You agree that you will not seek, collect or use login information of other MeeW users.
- You may not smite, pursue, bother, abuse, harass, impersonate or intimidate persons or entities and you may not disclose private or confidential information publicly through the service, including but not limited to your or other credit card information , personally identifiable information, CPR numbers (social security number) or similar national ID numbers, non-public telephone numbers or non-public e-mail addresses.
6a. You agree and agree that you are responsible for your interactions with other MeeW users, both on and off the service. MeeW does not control any MeeW user’s criminal background and does not represent, warrant or otherwise impose on MeeW users , including, but not limited to, their conduct and actions.
- You may not use the service for illegal or unauthorized purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and regulations (for example international, European, state, national and locally recognized terms) that apply to your use of the Service and your Content (as defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws, intellectual property rights, working environment, employment law, personal data subjects, criminal law and rules laid down in food law.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct / use and any data, text files, information, users, images, graphics, profiles, audio and video clips , musical works, works of art, applications, links and other content or material (collectively referred to as “content “) that you send, appears or shows on or through the service.
- You may not edit, modify, adapt or alter the Service or other websites to give a false impression that the services are related to MeeW’s services or MeeW in general.
- You may not access the MeeW’s private API using methods other than those allowed by MeeW. Using the MeeWs API is subject to a separate set of terms, which can be read below.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, chat, comments, “like” or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (“spam” / “trolling”) to other MeeW users.
- You may not use domain names or URLs in your username without the prior written consent of the company or third party.
- You may not interfere with or interrupt the service, servers or networks used by the Service, including through the transmission of worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other malicious or degrading code. You may not insert content or code or otherwise change or interfere with the reproduction or display of MeeW pages in a user’s browser or on a user’s device.
- You may not use the Service to create accounts using unauthorized funds, including but not limited to, using an automatic device, script, bot, spider, crawler, or scraper.
- You agree that MeeW may contact you without further consent regarding, but not limited to, offers regarding products and offers in the app.
- You agree that you are responsible for maintaining all the data burdens imposed upon you in connection with your use of the service.
General terms and conditions
MeeW reserves the right to remove any content from the Service for any reason and without prior notice. Content removed from the service may still be stored by MeeW. These situations are described in more detail in MeeW’s policy on the protection of personal data.
MeeW reserves the right to change or terminate the Service or your access to the Service at any time for any reason and without prior notice and liability to you if MeeW deems it necessary. If MeeW closes your access to the service, or disables your account, your images, matches, and other data are no longer available through your account (for example, users can not navigate to your username and view your photos).
You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the service both online and offline. You agree that MeeW is not responsible for or liable for the behavior of other users. MeeW reserves the right, but is not required to monitor or interfere in disputes between you and other users. We encourage you to show common sense and judgment when interacting with others, including when sending or retrieving content or any personal or other information.
The service or communication you receive from / through the service may contain links to websites or features from third parties. There may also be links to websites or features from third parties in images or comments on the service. There may also be features of the service that allow interaction between the service and a website or a third-party feature, including applications that connect the service or your profile to the service with a website or feature from a third party. MeeW does not control any third party web services or related content. You explicitly agree that MeeW is not in any way responsible for or liable for any services or functions of any third party. All forms of correspondence or business agreements with third parties through the Service are exclusively between you and the third party in question. You may at your own discretion choose to use applications that connect the service or your profile to the Service with a Third Party Service (hereinafter referred to as “Application”) and such application may interact with, connect to, or collect and / or retrieve information from and to your profile on the service. By using such applications, you agree and confirm the following:
- If you use an application to share information, you agree to share information about your profile on the service,
- Your use of an application may result in the disclosure or attachment of information that can identify you personally , even if MeeW has not provided the information
- Your use of the application is at your own discretion and at your own risk and you is required to identify the MeeW parties (as defined below) for activity related to the application.
MeeW does not allow crawling, scraping, caching and any other access to content on the service through automated methods, including but not limited to user profiles and images (except for standard search engine or technology protocols used by a search engine with MeeW’s explicit permission ).
You agree that MeeW may not always be able to identify paid services, sponsored content or commercial communications.
The service includes content owned by MeeW, or as MeeW has a right of use (“MeeW Content”). MeeW content is protected by copyright laws, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, etc., and MeeW owns the MeeW content and service and all related rights. You may not remove, modify or conceal any copyright, trademark, service, or other comments regarding patented rights in or in connection with the MeeW content, and you may not reproduce, modify, adapt, perform, display, publish, distribute, transfer , broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit or derive any derivative works of the MeeW content.
The MeeW name and logo are trademarks of MeeW and may not be copied, imitated or used, either wholly or partially, without MeeW’s prior written permission, except in accordance with our Fire Safety Guidelines, which are also stated in this policy .In addition, all page headings, custom graphics, button icons and scripts service marks, trademarks and / or trademarks of MeeW and may not be copied, imitated, or used, wholly or in part, without MeeW’s prior written permission.
It is MeeW’s intention that the service should be available as much as possible. However, there will be situations where the service may be interrupted, including, but not limited to scheduled maintenance or upgrades, updates, emergency repairs or due to errors in the telecommunications lines and / or equipment.
MeeW is not a backup service and you agree that you cannot use the backup service or save your content. MeeW is not responsible for any change, setting or discontinuation of the service or for lost content. You agree that the Internet is at risk of security breaches and that content or other information sent or stored on the service may not be secure.
If you no longer wish to be a user on MeeW, you can either disable or delete your account.
On MeeW-People, you can disable your MeeW user under your profile settings via the app. If you wish to delete your account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have created a user at www.job.meew.dk and wish to delete your account, please send an email to email@example.com.
Notification of infringed copyrights and other intellectual property rights
MeeW respects other people’s rights and expects you to do the same.
Violation and violation of other people’s intellectual property rights will result in immediate deactivation of your account and will ultimately be prosecuted by the offending party.
The service is delivered as it is and is present, with all associated errors and omissions. Neither MeeW or their founders, employees, managers, board or agents (collectively referred to as the ”MeeW Parties”, to the extent permitted by law, provide any kind of warranty or approval, either expressly or implicitly, as regards to:
- The service
- MeeWs content
- MeeWs users
- User content
- Security in connection with the transfer of information to MeeW or through the service.
The parties hereby disclaim all warranties, both express and implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non- infringing nature, access, duty, trade, undisturbed enjoyment, system integration and protection against computer viruses.
With your access to or use of the Service, you warrant that your activities are legal in any jurisdiction where you access or use the Service.
MeeW does not approve of content and specifically disclaims any liability or warranty relating to persons or entities for any loss, damage (both actual injury, consequential damages, pecuniary damage and other damages), personal injury, liability or other forms of compensation or liability on or as a result of content, conduct or subsequent cooperation based on content and use of the service.
MeeW and the MeeW parties cannot be held responsible for you and for any loss or damage regardless of nature (including but not limited to direct, indirect, economic, pound, special, accidental loss or damage or consequential damages) in direct or indirect relation to: (a) the service, (b) the MeeW content, (c) user content, (d) your use of or inability to use the service or service, (e) your use or other MeeW user’s use of the service in violation of MeeW’s terms, (f) any actions in connection with a survey conducted by the MeeW partners or the police as well as superior authorities regarding your or any other party’s use of the Service; ( g ) any actions taken by copyright owners or intellectual property rights , (h ) any errors or defects in the operation of the service or (i ) any damage to a user’s computer, mobile device or other equipment or technology, including but not limited to for damage caused by security breaches or viruses, bugs, manipulations, fraud, errors, failures, interruptions, defects, operational delays or transmission, computer failure or network failures or other technical errors or malfunctions, including but not limited to lost earnings, lost goodwill, data loss, shutdown, accuracy of results or computer errors or malfunctions . This also applies even if there are predictable errors, or the MeeW parties should have been aware of the possibility of such damage, either as a result of a contractual act, negligence, objective liability or an injurious act (including without limitation as a whole or in part of neglect, natural disasters, telecommunications errors, theft or destruction of the service). MeeW and the MeeW parties are not liable to you or others for loss, property damage or personal injury, including but not limited to death or serious personal injury, both by use of the service and by subsequent contractual / contractual relationships through the service with a third party.
Some countries may not allow exclusion or limitation of liability for indirect loss or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. The maximum parties’ maximum liability for damages, losses or actions can in no case exceed one thousand dollars (1000,00 USD) in those countries and regions where such a maximum limit can be legally determined.
You agree that in the event of loss of property, loss or personal injury caused by MeeW ‘s actions or omissions, any damage you may incur is not irreversible or sufficient to warrant a warrant that prevents the use of any sites, services, property, products or other content owned or controlled by the MeeW parties and you have no right to prohibit or restrict the development, production, distribution, advertising, display or use of websites, property, products , services or other content owned or controlled by the MeeW partners.
By your access to the Service, you agree that you waive any rights relating to claims that are unknown or unexpected at this time and in connection with such termination, you acknowledge that you have read and understood hereby expressly waive any benefits in the Liability Act, the Purchase Act, the Marketing Act, the Contracts Act, and similar protection laws in a country, state or territory.
MeeW and MeeW partners are not responsible e for the actions, content, information is or data from third parties. MeeW and MeeW Partners cannot be held liable regardless of claims and damages, known or unknown that may arise in connection with a claim against such third parties.
MeeW should point out that MeeW can publish new or change old virtual features with or without fee. MeeW can manage, regulate, control, modify and remove virtual features at any time. MeeW is not liable to you or any third party if MeeW makes use of such rights.
The transfer of virtual objects / features is prohibited and you agree that you agree that you may not sell, redeem or otherwise transfer virtual items to any person or entity.
The arbitration agreement continues after the termination of your relationship with MeeW.
You agree that any claims arising out of or in connection with your relationship with MeeW shall be made within one year after the claim has arisen. Subsequently, the right to make the claim is out of date unless national law may determine otherwise.
Law and jurisdiction
The information made available on the service is not intended to be distributed to or used by persons or entities in jurisdictions or countries where such distribution or use is in violation of applicable laws or regulations or where requirements are claimed that MeeW must be registered in such jurisdiction or such country. MeeW reserves the right to restrict the availability of the Service or parts thereof to specific persons, geographic areas or jurisdictions at any time and at its discretion, and to limit the amount of content, programs, products, services, or other features provided by MeeW. .
Software related to the service or made available through the service may be covered by Danish export restrictions. Therefore, it is not permitted to download, export or retrieve software from the service to another country or to a resident of another country subject to international embargo rules and sanctions. When you download software n in relation to the service, you warrant that you are not under the control of, or are national or resident, in a country that appears on international embargo lists.